Travelling through Table Tennis


I have had the pleasure of representing my country in  a sport I love, and along side it I have been granted the amazing opportunity to travel around Australia and around the World. During my 7 years of being in the national team, I have been able to travel to so many places that I would have never thought of visiting if I had the choice. 
From islands close to home like Guam, New Caledonia and Fiji to places a little further like Korea, Thailand, Cape Town and Taiwan just to name a few! Who would've thought that an interest in a garage sport allowed me to fly 19 hours to the other side of the World?


Next blog from me will be more details of each of these countries I've visited, what you should do if you visit these countries, and also tips for short and long haul flights to fight weather changes and time differences!


Stayed tuned for my next blog!!

Antong Angel Zhang (aka Antonia)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fuji Q - Home to the roller coaster world records

Disney Sea - Nostalgic for both you and me

Soldiers Point