An Interview with my Mum

I decided to interview my Mum to find out about her favourite holiday destination...

What is your favourite place to travel to?
The Mountains, I think. Followed closely by beach views... not that I like going into the beach.


Lets talk about the mountains. How many times have you traveled there?
Oh... 15 times, at least, or more.

Why is this your favourite place?
The views, the serenity of the views.


What about this place would you recommend to others?
It's a place of peace. The views burn into your memory, so you can recall the views.
Echos Boutique would have to be the best, in terms of food and views. And Wyndradyne B&B, which is similar with food and views. It's very cozy and relaxing.


Any tips or advice for others who are thinking of traveling to this place?
Take clothes for all seasons, because it's very changeable!
I recommend at least 3 nights minimum to enjoy the mountains fully.
The shops at Leura are always interesting, and the Katoomba Emporium.

- Susannah


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fuji Q - Home to the roller coaster world records

Disney Sea - Nostalgic for both you and me

Soldiers Point