Hawaii

Hawaiiiiiiii

So after finishing the HSC; my Mum, sister and I went off to Hawaii. We stayed in Waikiki which was great for our first time visiting Hawaii, however we wouldn't spend our whole holiday there again if we ever go back.

We stayed in the Hilton Hawaiian Village and the Accommodation, although very expensive was great. I mean look at this view!


Photo: Megan


I personally found Waikiki to be a little overrated. It wasn't what I had envisioned Hawaii to be, and I was so disappointed. That was until we hired a car and drove up the North Shore. This is what everyone needs to do. Get a car and drive. The North Shore was insane. As we started driving I started to see the real Hawaii, the things I'd seen in movies. The trees became bigger, the grass greener, the sand whiter and the Ocean crystal clear.



Photo: Megan

The North Shore adventure took us to Pipeline and past the house where all the pro surfers were staying. We went to Hanuma bay to go snorkelling, and although no turtles were seen, I swim with thousands of fish.

   

Photos: Megan 

Another highlight was ziplining at http://www.climbworks.com/keana_farms/
A very different experience and absolutely exhausting!

  

Photos: Megan 

Lastly: Pearl Harbour. An absolutely Surreal experience. It really makes you appreciate the wonderful life we have now, and really understand the terrible things that have happened in our world in History. Definitely go and pay your respects.

      
Photos: Megan

-Megan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fuji Q - Home to the roller coaster world records

Disney Sea - Nostalgic for both you and me

Soldiers Point